Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Book a Chef
Farro Salad with Tomatoes and Herbs
Rated 0 out of 5(0 customer reviews)
$21.67 Cooking Fee
Cook Tools and Details
Adjust the ingredients measurement scale here by changing this number. 10 x 1 cup each
- Combine the water and farro in a medium saucepan.
- Bring to a boil over high heat then add salt. Reduce the heat to medium-low, cover, and simmer until the farro is tender, about 20 minutes.
- Pour farro into a colander and rinse with cold water, drain. Transfer to a large bowl.
- Add the tomatoes, onion, oregano, and parsley to the bowl, tossing to combine.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the garlic, vinegar, salt, pepper, and olive oil. Add some of the vinaigrette to the salad and toss, adjusting to suit taste.
Total Time20 minutes
Recipe Serving Size10 x 1 cup each
- 8 cup water
- 20 ounce pearled farro
- 1 tablespoon Kosher salt
- 2 pound tomato medium dice
- 1 cup red onion small dice
- 2 tablespoon fresh oregano chopped
- ½ cup Italian parsley chopped
For the vinaigrette:
- 2 clove garlic
- ¼ cup balsamic vinegar
- ¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
- ⅓ cup extra virgin olive oil
Cooking Tools RequiredCutting board, Measuring cups and spoons, Mixing bowls, Mixing spoon, Saucepan, Sharp Knives, Top Stove, Whisk
Serve chilled or at room temperature.
Calories: 296kcal | Carbohydrates: 51g | Protein: 7g | Fat: 8g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 722mg | Potassium: 433mg | Fiber: 11g | Sugar: 5g | Vitamin A: 1038IU | Vitamin C: 18mg | Calcium: 58mg | Iron: 2mg
Get the most out of your order
You can get some side dishes for free.
- Start with the main dish, then add the sides.
- You'll see the magic pricing at work.
- The prices will change as you add more dishes to your cart.
- You'll only pay for the total time it takes to prepare everything.