Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Farro Salad with Tomatoes and Herbs
$21.67 Cooking Fee
Cook Tools and Details
Adjust the ingredients measurement scale here by changing this number. 10 x 1 cup each
- Combine the water and farro in a medium saucepan.
- Bring to a boil over high heat then add salt. Reduce the heat to medium-low, cover, and simmer until the farro is tender, about 20 minutes.
- Pour farro into a colander and rinse with cold water, drain. Transfer to a large bowl.
- Add the tomatoes, onion, oregano, and parsley to the bowl, tossing to combine.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the garlic, vinegar, salt, pepper, and olive oil. Add some of the vinaigrette to the salad and toss, adjusting to suit taste.
- 8 cup water
- 20 ounce pearled farro
- 1 tablespoon Kosher salt
- 2 pound tomato medium dice
- 1 cup red onion small dice
- 2 tablespoon fresh oregano chopped
- ½ cup fresh parsley chopped
For the vinaigrette:
- 2 clove garlic
- ¼ cup balsamic vinegar
- ¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
- ⅓ cup extra virgin olive oil
Cooking Tools RequiredCutting board, Measuring cups and spoons, Mixing bowls, Mixing spoon, Saucepan, Sharp Knives, Top Stove, Whisk
Serve chilled or at room temperature.
Calories: 296kcal | Carbohydrates: 51g | Protein: 7g | Fat: 8g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 722mg | Potassium: 433mg | Fiber: 11g | Sugar: 5g | Vitamin A: 1038IU | Vitamin C: 18mg | Calcium: 58mg | Iron: 2mg
Get the most out of your order
You can get some side dishes for free.
- Start with the main dish, then add the sides.
- You'll see the magic pricing at work.
- The prices will change as you add more dishes to your cart.
- You'll only pay for the total time it takes to prepare everything.