Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Fresh Herb Couscous
$16.25 Cooking Fee
Serving Size: 3/4 cup
Cook Tools and Details
Adjust the ingredients measurement scale here by changing this number. 10 servings
- In a medium saucepan, bring broth, salt, and oil to a boil.
- Stir in the couscous, cover tightly with a lid and remove from heat.
- Let the couscous steam for 5 minutes still couscous is soft.
- Use a fork to fluff the couscous and break up any clumps.
- Chop parsley, cilantro, and mint.
- Mix in chopped herbs and pine nuts.
- Serve warm or chilled
- 12 ounces couscous
- 16 ounces vegetable broth
- 2 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- ½ teaspoon Kosher salt
- ⅓ cup fresh parsley leaves only
- ⅓ cup fresh cilantro leaves only
- ⅓ cup mint leaves only
- ¼ cup toasted pine nuts
Cooking Tools RequiredCutting board, Measuring cups and spoons, Mixing bowls, Mixing spoon, Saucepan, Sharp Knives, Stock pot or >5 Qt pot, Top Stove
Heat in microwave for 1 min or till thoroughly heated.
Calories: 180kcal | Carbohydrates: 28g | Protein: 5g | Fat: 5g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 303mg | Potassium: 96mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 365IU | Vitamin C: 3mg | Calcium: 15mg | Iron: 1mg
Get the most out of your order
You can get some side dishes for free.
- Start with the main dish, then add the sides.
- You'll see the magic pricing at work.
- The prices will change as you add more dishes to your cart.
- You'll only pay for the total time it takes to prepare everything.