Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Greek Salad with Garbanzo Beans and Pepperoncinis
$16.25 Cooking Fee
Serving Size: 3 cups
Cook Tools and Details
Adjust the ingredients measurement scale here by changing this number. 10
- Place first 7 ingredients in a large bowl. In a small bowl, whisk together dressing ingredients. Drizzle over salad; toss to combine. Serve immediately.
- 3 head romaine lettuce chopped
- 30 ounce canned garbanzo beans
- 5 rib celery sliced
- 3 tomato medium chopped
- ¾ cup pitted greek olives sliced
- ¾ cup feta cheese crumbled
- ½ cup pepperoncinis finely chopped
- 5 tablespoon fresh basil minced
- 5 tablespoon pepperoncini juice
- 5 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 2 ½ tablespoon lemon juice
- ½ teaspoon Kosher salt or to taste
- ¼ teaspoon ground black pepper or to taste
Cooking Tools RequiredCutting board, Measuring cups and spoons, Mixing bowls, Mixing spoon, Sharp Knives, Whisk
Calories: 202kcal | Carbohydrates: 17g | Protein: 7g | Fat: 13g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Cholesterol: 10mg | Sodium: 658mg | Potassium: 409mg | Fiber: 6g | Sugar: 3g | Vitamin A: 4665IU | Vitamin C: 14mg | Calcium: 119mg | Iron: 2mg
Get the most out of your order
You can get some side dishes for free.
- Start with the main dish, then add the sides.
- You'll see the magic pricing at work.
- The prices will change as you add more dishes to your cart.
- You'll only pay for the total time it takes to prepare everything.