Grilled Garlic Shrimp
$21.67 Cooking Fee
Serving Size: 4 ounces
Cook Tools and Details
Adjust the ingredients measurement scale here by changing this number. 10
- Heat a grill to medium-high heat.
- In a bowl combine shrimp with olive oil and minced garlic. Set aside.
- Skewer 5 shrimp on each bamboo skewer. Season with salt and pepper
- Brush grill clean and using an oiled clean rag, wipe down the grates. Grill shrimp for about 3 minutes on per side.
- 2 ½ pound raw shrimp, 21-25 size, peeled and deveined U21-25 size, peeled and deveined, patted dry with paper towels
- 4 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 6 clove garlic minced
- 10 10-inch bamboo skewers soaked in hot water for 30 minutes (for 10 servings)
- 1 ½ teaspoon Kosher salt
- ½ teaspoon ground black pepper
Cooking Tools RequiredColander, Cutting board, Grill, Mixing bowls, Sharp Knives
Heat on grill for several minutes until heated through.
Calories: 166kcal | Carbohydrates: 1g | Protein: 23g | Fat: 7g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 286mg | Sodium: 1230mg | Potassium: 99mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 1IU | Vitamin C: 5mg | Calcium: 168mg | Iron: 2mg
Get the most out of your order
You can get some side dishes for free.
- Start with the main dish, then add the sides.
- You'll see the magic pricing at work.
- The prices will change as you add more dishes to your cart.
- You'll only pay for the total time it takes to prepare everything.