Grilled Mediterranean Eggplant and Tomato Salad
$0.00 Cooking Fee
Serving Size: 8 oz.
Cook Tools and Details
Adjust the ingredients measurement scale here by changing this number. 10
- Brush eggplant with 2 tablespoons oil; sprinkle with thyme and oregano. Grill, covered, over medium heat 3-4 minutes on each side or until tender. When cool enough to handle, cut into bite-size pieces.
- Meanwhile, in a large skillet, heat remaining oil over medium-high heat. Add onion; cook and stir 5-7 minutes or until tender. Add garlic, salt and pepper; cook 1 minute longer. Add wine to pan; cook, stirring to loosen browned bits from pan. Bring to a boil; cook 2-3 minutes or until liquid is almost evaporated.
- In a large bowl, combine eggplant, tomatoes, parsley and vinegar. Add cheese; toss to combine.
Total Time30 minutes minutes
Recipe Serving Size10
- 4 eggplant cut in 1/2 inch slices
- 10 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil divided
- 2 ½ teaspoon dry oregano
- 2 ½ teaspoon dry thyme
- 3 onion coarsley chopped
- 3 clove garlic minced
- 1 teaspoon Kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/2 cup dry white wine
- 1 pound cherry tomato
- 10 tablespoon Italian parsley minced
- 5 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 10 ounce feta cheese
Cooking Tools RequiredCutting board, Grill, Grill Pan, Measuring cups and spoons, Mixing bowls, Mixing spoon, Skillet, Tongs, Top Stove
This salad can be served at room temperature, cold or reheated.
Calories: 288kcal | Carbohydrates: 20g | Protein: 7g | Fat: 21g | Saturated Fat: 6g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 2g | Monounsaturated Fat: 12g | Cholesterol: 25mg | Sodium: 571mg | Potassium: 637mg | Fiber: 7g | Sugar: 10g | Vitamin A: 740IU | Vitamin C: 23mg | Calcium: 193mg | Iron: 2mg
Get the most out of your order
You can get some side dishes for free.
- Start with the main dish, then add the sides.
- You'll see the magic pricing at work.
- The prices will change as you add more dishes to your cart.
- You'll only pay for the total time it takes to prepare everything.