Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Indian Chicken Curry
$37.92 Cooking Fee
Serving Size: 1 cup
Cook Tools and Details
Adjust the ingredients measurement scale here by changing this number. 10 servings
- In a large skillet over medium-high heat, combine 1 tablespoon of oil, diced onion, and garlic.
- Once onions have softened and garlic is fragrant, add in tomatoes, curry powder, garam masala, paprika, chili powder, cumin, and tumeric. Lower the heat to medium and cook about 10 minutes, occasionally stirring.
- Remove the sauce from the pan and transfer to a food processor. Blend until smooth with the 2 tablespoons of water. Be careful as the sauce will be very hot.
- In the sames skillet used for the sauce, place the remaining oil and chicken over medium-high heat. Season with a little salt and pepper. Cook until the chicken is almost completely cooked through before adding the sauce back into the pan.
- Stir in the Greek yogurt and until everything is well combined and smooth before reducing the heat to medium-low for 10 minutes.
- Serve with cilantro as garnish over either rice or with naan bread.
- 4 pound boneless skinless chicken breast diced into bite-sized pieces
- 4 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 2 onion diced
- 2 clove garlic chopped
- 30 ounce canned crushed tomatoes 2 cans
- 2 teaspoon curry powder
- 2 teaspoon garam masala
- 2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon turmeric
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 4 tablespoon water
- 4 tablespoon greek yogurt
Cooking Tools RequiredCan Opener, Cutting board, Food Processor, Measuring cups and spoons, Mixing spoon, Saute pan, Sharp Knives, Skillet, Spatula, Top Stove
Heat in microwave on medium power, stirring occasionally until heated through.
Calories: 307kcal | Carbohydrates: 3g | Protein: 55g | Fat: 8g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 151mg | Sodium: 108mg | Potassium: 68mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 217IU | Vitamin C: 2mg | Calcium: 61mg | Iron: 4mg
Get the most out of your order
You can get some side dishes for free.
- Start with the main dish, then add the sides.
- You'll see the magic pricing at work.
- The prices will change as you add more dishes to your cart.
- You'll only pay for the total time it takes to prepare everything.