Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Ham and Brie Pastries
$32.50 Cooking Fee
Serving Size: 1-2
Cook Tools and Details
Adjust the ingredients measurement scale here by changing this number. 10
- Preheat oven to 400°. On a lightly floured surface, unfold puff pastry. Roll pastry to a 12-in. square; cut into sixteen 3-in. squares. Place 1 teaspoon preserves in center of each square; top with ham, folding as necessary, and cheese. Overlap 2 opposite corners of pastry over filling; pinch tightly to seal.
- Place on a parchment-lined baking sheet. Bake 15-20 minutes or until golden brown. Cool on pan 5 minutes before serving.
- 1 sheet puff pastry thawed
- 1/3 cup Fruit preserves Apricot, berries or any other preffered fruit
- 4 slice deli ham quartered
- 8 ounce Brie cheese cut into 16 pieces
Cooking Tools RequiredBaking sheet, Cooling Rack, Cutting board, Measuring cups and spoons, Oven, Sharp Knives
Freeze option: Freeze cooled pastries in a freezer container, separating layers with waxed paper. To use, reheat pastries on a baking sheet in a preheated 400° oven until heated through.
Calories: 161kcal | Carbohydrates: 10g | Protein: 6g | Fat: 11g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Cholesterol: 19mg | Sodium: 212mg | Potassium: 55mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 94IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 29mg | Iron: 1mg
Get the most out of your order
You can get some side dishes for free.
- Start with the main dish, then add the sides.
- You'll see the magic pricing at work.
- The prices will change as you add more dishes to your cart.
- You'll only pay for the total time it takes to prepare everything.