Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Homemade Biscuits and Maple Sausage Gravy
$37.92 Cooking Fee
Serving Size: 1 biscuit
Cook Tools and Details
Adjust the ingredients measurement scale here by changing this number. 10
- Preheat oven to 400°. In a large bowl, whisk flour, baking powder, sugar, salt and, if desired, pepper. Cut in butter until mixture resembles coarse crumbs. Add milk; stir just until moistened. Turn onto a lightly floured surface; knead gently 8-10 times.
- Pat or roll dough to 1-in. thickness; cut with a floured 2-in. biscuit cutter. Place 1 in. apart on an ungreased baking sheet. Bake until golden brown, 15-17 minutes.
Sausage and Gravy
- Meanwhile, in a large skillet, cook sausage over medium heat until no longer pink, 6-8 minutes, breaking into crumbles. Stir in flour until blended; gradually stir in milk. Bring to a boil, stirring constantly; cook and stir until sauce is thickened, 4-6 minutes. Stir in remaining ingredients. Serve with warm biscuits.
- 2 2/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 3 3/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 1/4 tablespoon sugar
- 1 1/4 teaspoon Kosher salt
- 1/3 teaspoon ground black pepper optional
- 5 tablespoon cold butter cubed
- 1 cup milk
Sausage and Gravy
- 1 pound pork sausage maple flavor
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 3 cup milk
- 2 tablespoon maple syrup
- 1/2 teaspoon Kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground sage
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper coarse grind
Cooking Tools RequiredBaking sheet, Cooling Rack, Cutting board, Measuring cups and spoons, Mixing bowls, Mixing spoon, Oven, Rolling Pin, Saucepan, Sharp Knives, Top Stove
Reheat to desired temperature on stove top or microwave.
Calories: 397kcal | Carbohydrates: 37g | Protein: 14g | Fat: 21g | Saturated Fat: 9g | Cholesterol: 53mg | Sodium: 936mg | Potassium: 287mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 9g | Vitamin A: 308IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 214mg | Iron: 2mg
Get the most out of your order
You can get some side dishes for free.
- Start with the main dish, then add the sides.
- You'll see the magic pricing at work.
- The prices will change as you add more dishes to your cart.
- You'll only pay for the total time it takes to prepare everything.