Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Book a Chef
Rated 5 out of 5 based on 7 customer ratings(8 customer reviews)
Italian Roasted Vegetables
Rated 5 out of 5 based on 7 customer ratings(7 customer reviews)
$32.50 Cooking Fee
Serving Size: 5 ounces
Cook Tools and Details
Adjust the ingredients measurement scale here by changing this number. 10
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Preheat oven to 500°F or set for broil.
- Put olive oil, red wine vinegar, honey, garlic, fresh herbs, salt and chili flakes into large mixing bowl.
- Cut the cauliflower into medium florets. Halve the mushrooms. Slice the pepper and zucchini into long strands. Julienne the fennel. Slice the onion. Add the vegetables to the large bowl with the marinade, mix.
- Spread vegetables evenly on baking sheet
- Bake in oven for 7 minutes and check for tenderness with fork. Add additional 3 minutes if necessary until vegetables are tender but still have a little firmness.
Total Time30 minutes
Recipe Serving Size10
- 1 head cauliflower medium, cut into florets
- 1 1/2 cup cremini mushroom halved
- 1 fennel large, julienned
- 2 red bell pepper large, thickly sliced
- 2 zucchini large, cut into sticks
- 5 Roma tomato medium
- 1 red onion large, sliced into wedges
- 6 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon honey sub maple syrup for vegan
- 3 clove garlic sliced thinly
- 2 tablespoon fresh rosemary chopped
- 1/4 cup Italian parsley chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon Kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 1/2 cup parmigiano reggiano finely shredded (leave out for vegan)
Cooking Tools RequiredBaking sheet, Mixing bowls
Reheat in high oven (425) for 5 minutes
Calories: 159kcal | Carbohydrates: 14g | Protein: 5g | Fat: 10g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 3mg | Sodium: 237mg | Potassium: 665mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 7g | Vitamin A: 1639IU | Vitamin C: 92mg | Calcium: 112mg | Iron: 1mg
Get the most out of your order
You can get some side dishes for free.
- Start with the main dish, then add the sides.
- You'll see the magic pricing at work.
- The prices will change as you add more dishes to your cart.
- You'll only pay for the total time it takes to prepare everything.