Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Juicy Fish Patties Cutlets
$48.75 Cooking Fee
Serving Size: About 2 cutlets
Cook Tools and Details
Adjust the ingredients measurement scale here by changing this number. 10
- Squeeze fish fillets of liquids
- Chop fish fillets in blender with the garlic and parsley
- Add the rest of the ingredients to the mix (if the mix is too soft add more bread crumbs)
- Refrigerate to chill for 20 minutes
- Roll balls to a flat patty (not too flat) or cutlets
- Fry in deep oil or bake in a pre-heated oven (450 F) for 10 min or until golden and turn over until golden on both sides
- 2 pound white fish fillet cod, tilapia etc
- 3 onion pureed and squeezed of liquids
- 1 clove garlic chopped
- ½ bunch fresh parsley finely chopped
- ¾ cup bread crumbs
- ¼ cup water
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- 3 egg
- 1 teaspoon Kosher salt
- ½ teaspoon ground cumin
- ½ teaspoon ground black pepper
Cooking Tools RequiredAir fryer, Baking sheet, Cutting board, Food Processor, Grater, Mixing bowls, Mixing spoon, Oven, Pyrex baking dish, Refrigerator, Saucepan, Skillet, Tongs
serve warm or room temp as main dish or appetizer with sauce
Calories: 153kcal | Carbohydrates: 9g | Protein: 21g | Fat: 3g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 94mg | Sodium: 192mg | Potassium: 372mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 311IU | Vitamin C: 6mg | Calcium: 43mg | Iron: 1mg
Get the most out of your order
You can get some side dishes for free.
- Start with the main dish, then add the sides.
- You'll see the magic pricing at work.
- The prices will change as you add more dishes to your cart.
- You'll only pay for the total time it takes to prepare everything.