Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Kids Snack Value Package with Turkey and Cheese Pinwheels, Vegetables with Ranch Dip, and Oatmeal-Coconut Chocolate Chip Energy Bites
$48.75 Cooking Fee
Serving Size: 8 ounces
Cook Tools and Details
Adjust the ingredients measurement scale here by changing this number. 10
Make the Energy Bites:
- In a medium bowl combine the oats, shredded coconut, almond flour, and chocolate.
- In a measuring cup mix together the almond butter, maple syrup, and vanilla. Pour the mixture over the dry ingredients. Mix until thoroughly blended.
- Scoop mixture into mounded tablespoons, squeezing and then rolling between your palms into 1-inch balls (this works best with gloved hands). Place balls on a parchment-lined baking sheet. Sprinkle with additional coconut. Roll bites around, coating them with the loose coconut.
- Refrigerate for 1 hour to harden.
Meanwhile make the Pinwheels:
- Spread about 1 ½ tablespoons vegetable cream cheese over entire surface of each tortilla.
- Top cream cheese with 1/4 cup lettuce.
- Place turkey slices side by side on each tortilla. Roll the tortillas starting at the edge where you placed the turkey. Use a serrated knife to cut the roll into 1-inch slices. Arrange on a platter.
Prepare the Ranch Dip:
- Whisk together all the dip ingredients. Adjust seasonings. Prep all the vegetables and place them on a platter.
For the Oatmeal Coconut Chocolate Chip Energy Bites (makes about 25 pieces):
- 1⅓ cup rolled oats
- ½ cup dry unsweetened coconut finely shredded
- 1/3 cup almond flour
- 1/3 cup mini semi-sweet chocolate chips
- ½ cup almond butter
- 1/3 cup maple syrup
- 2 teaspoon vanilla extract
For the Turkey Cream Cheese Pinwheels (makes about 50 pieces):
- 7 ½ ounce garden vegetable cream cheese 1 tub
- 8 spinach herb tortilla wraps
- 4 cup spring lettuce mix
- 1 pound deli sliced turkey breast thin slice
For the Vegetables with Ranch Dip (makes about 1 ½ cups):
For the dip:
- ¾ cup mayonnaise
- ¾ cup sour cream
- 1 teaspoon dried chive
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley
- ½ teaspoon onion powder
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon Kosher salt
- ¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
For the vegetables:
- 1 bunch celery cut into 4-inch sticks
- 5 carrot medium, cut into 4-inch sticks
- 16 ounce grape tomatoes
- 6 ounce canned pitted black olives drained
Cooking Tools RequiredBaking sheet, Can Opener, Colander, Cutting board, Measuring cups and spoons, Mixing bowls, Mixing spoon, Refrigerator
Store in tightly covered containers in the refrigerator for up to 4 days.
Calories: 637kcal | Carbohydrates: 47g | Protein: 18g | Fat: 43g | Saturated Fat: 14g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 54mg | Sodium: 1450mg | Potassium: 837mg | Fiber: 8g | Sugar: 17g | Vitamin A: 13311IU | Vitamin C: 20mg | Calcium: 210mg | Iron: 4mg
Get the most out of your order
You can get some side dishes for free.
- Start with the main dish, then add the sides.
- You'll see the magic pricing at work.
- The prices will change as you add more dishes to your cart.
- You'll only pay for the total time it takes to prepare everything.