Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Korean Beef Lettuce Wraps
$32.50 Cooking Fee
Cook Tools and Details
Adjust the ingredients measurement scale here by changing this number. 10 servings
- Cook rice according to package directions.
- Thinly slice beef and place in a medium bowl.
- In a small bowl whisk together the marinade ingredients and pour over beef. Allow to marinate 10 minutes.
- Heat a grill pan or large saute pan over medium-high heat.
- Add oil and cook meat slices to desired doneness.
- To assemble beef lettuce wraps, place 2 heaping tablespoons rice in middle of one lettuce leaf. Add a few meat slices and top with Sriracha sauce if desired. Roll up lettuce leaf so beef and rice are contained. Eat and enjoy!
- 2 cup medium grain white rice
- 2 pound rib eye steak
- 1 tablespoon avocado oil
For the marinade:
- 5 tablespoon soy sauce or gluten free soy sauce
- 2 tablespoon brown sugar packed
- 2 tablespoon green onion finely sliced
- 4 clove garlic minced
- 1 tablespoon sesame seed
- 2 tablespoon sesame oil
- ½ teaspoon ground black pepper
- 3 head red-tipped leaf lettuce or bib lettuce, washed and separated into individual leaves Sriracha sauce (optional)
Cooking Tools RequiredCutting board, Measuring cups and spoons, Mixing bowls, Saucepan, Saute pan, Sharp Knives, Skillet, Tongs, Top Stove
Heat beef and rice, covered in microwave on medium power until warm.
Calories: 350kcal | Carbohydrates: 35g | Protein: 19g | Fat: 15g | Saturated Fat: 5g | Cholesterol: 42mg | Sodium: 564mg | Potassium: 426mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 3g | Vitamin A: 6967IU | Vitamin C: 4mg | Calcium: 59mg | Iron: 3mg
Get the most out of your order
You can get some side dishes for free.
- Start with the main dish, then add the sides.
- You'll see the magic pricing at work.
- The prices will change as you add more dishes to your cart.
- You'll only pay for the total time it takes to prepare everything.