Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Lemon Rosemary Chicken
$32.50 Cooking Fee
Cook Tools and Details
Adjust the ingredients measurement scale here by changing this number. 10
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees and grease pyrex baking dish with olive oil.
- In a small bowl whisk together chicken broth, lemon juice, honey and rosemary.
- Season chicken with salt and pepper and heat olive oil in large skillet over high heat. Sear chicken in batches for 2 minutes on each side until browned. Set into a pyrex baking dish . Add more oil if necessary after each batch. Make sure pan is very hot before adding more chicken. After chicken is done add onions and garlic to pan and deglaze with lemon sauce mixture. Pour over chicken
- Garnish with fresh rosemary and lemon slices if desired and serve.
- Bake in oven for 10-12 minutes until chicken is cooked through and registers 165 degrees
- 3 lbs chicken can use thighs or breasts
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 clove garlic minced
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 2 tablespoon honey
- 2 tbs fresh rosemary fresh, chopped. Do not use dried
- Kosher salt and freshly ground pepper to taste
- 1 Lemon optional: fresh rosemary and lemon slices for garnish
- 1 fresh rosemary
Cooking Tools RequiredMixing bowls, Pyrex baking dish
Heat in saute pan for 5 minutes until warmed through
Calories: 199kcal | Carbohydrates: 6g | Protein: 12g | Fat: 14g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Cholesterol: 49mg | Sodium: 90mg | Potassium: 160mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 4g | Vitamin A: 112IU | Vitamin C: 11mg | Calcium: 20mg | Iron: 1mg
Get the most out of your order
You can get some side dishes for free.
- Start with the main dish, then add the sides.
- You'll see the magic pricing at work.
- The prices will change as you add more dishes to your cart.
- You'll only pay for the total time it takes to prepare everything.