Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Lite Coconut Chicken Thai Curry
Cook Tools and Details
- Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Pat the chopped chicken dry and season with salt + pepper.
- When the pan is warm, add coconut oil and cook the chicken breast until golden brown and cooked thru, about 8 minutes, stirring occasionally. Transfer the cooked chicken to a plate.
- With the heat still over medium-high, add garlic and ginger and cook until softened and fragrant but not browned. Add in all the vegetables and season with salt + pepper. Cook the vegetables until starting to brown slightly on the edges, but still crisp-tender, about 6-8 minutes, stirring occasionally. Add thai curry paste and saute additional 2 -3 minutes
- Return the cooked chicken to the pan.
- Add in the can of coconut milk, stir to combine. turn heat to high and cook for 7-8 minutes until heated thru and reduced slightly
- Spoon the coconut chicken thai curry over cauliflower rice (or regular rice or baked sweet potato) and serve warm. Top with desired garnishes.
- 2 pound boneless skinless chicken breast
- 2 tablespoon coconut oil
- 1 pound zucchini cut into 1/2 x 2 spears
- 1/2 pound red bell pepper ribs and seeds removed, sliced
- 5 green onion chopped
- 2/3 pound onion sliced
- 1 tablespoon fresh ginger grated or finely chopped or more to taste, can substitute dried ginger or ginger paste in a squeeze tube
- 5 clove garlic
- 3 tablespoon red thai curry paste or more to taste
- 28 ounce canned lite coconut milk for 10 servings use 2 cans
FOR GARNISH - OPTIONAL
- red pepper flakes
- fresh cilantro
- lime wedges
Cooking Tools RequiredCutting board, Measuring cups and spoons, Saute pan, Sharp Knives
Reheat in saucepan over medium high heat until warmed through , About 5 or 6 minutes
Get the most out of your order
You can get some side dishes for free.
- Start with the main dish, then add the sides.
- You'll see the magic pricing at work.
- The prices will change as you add more dishes to your cart.
- You'll only pay for the total time it takes to prepare everything.