Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Mediterranean Garlic Herb Cauliflower Rice
$27.08 Cooking Fee
Serving Size: 3/4 cup
Cook Tools and Details
Adjust the ingredients measurement scale here by changing this number. 10
- Toast the almonds in a large skillet over medium heat, stirring frequently (careful, or they’ll burn), until they’re fragrant and starting to turn golden on the edges, about 3 minutes. Transfer the toasted almonds to a bowl to cool.
- Return the skillet to the heat and add the olive oil and garlic. Cook while stirring until the garlic is fragrant, about 10 to 20 seconds. Add the cauliflower rice, red pepper flakes, salt, and pepper. Cook, stirring just every minute or so until the cauliflower rice is hot and turning golden in places, about 5 minutes.
- Remove the skillet from the heat. Stir in the toasted almonds, parsley, dill, cilantro, mint, and lemon juice. Check seasonings and serve warm.
- ½ cup almond sliced
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 8 clove garlic minced
- 30 ounce frozen cauliflower rice slightly defrosted
- pinch red pepper flakes omit if sensitive to spice
- 1 teaspoon Kosher salt or fine sea salt
- ¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
- ½ cup fresh parsley chopped
- ½ cup fresh dill chopped
- ½ cup fresh cilantro chopped
- ½ cup fresh mint chopped
- 2 tablespoon lemon juice or more to taste
Cooking Tools RequiredCutting board, Food Processor, Measuring cups and spoons, Mixing bowls, Sharp Knives, Skillet
Leftovers should last, covered in the refrigerator, 3 to 5 days. Reheat in a microwave until it's warm all the way through.
Calories: 107kcal | Carbohydrates: 12g | Protein: 5g | Fat: 6g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 292mg | Potassium: 653mg | Fiber: 5g | Sugar: 4g | Vitamin A: 584IU | Vitamin C: 96mg | Calcium: 78mg | Iron: 2mg
Get the most out of your order
You can get some side dishes for free.
- Start with the main dish, then add the sides.
- You'll see the magic pricing at work.
- The prices will change as you add more dishes to your cart.
- You'll only pay for the total time it takes to prepare everything.