Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Oven Roasted Broccoli And Butternut Squash
$48.75 Cooking Fee
Serving Size: about 1 1/2 cups
Cook Tools and Details
Adjust the ingredients measurement scale here by changing this number. 10
- Preheat oven to 425 F.
- Toss the butternut squash cubes in a mixing bowl with olive oil and seasoning evenly. Place the mix on a baking sheet, spread the onion rings on top, and roast for 15 minutes.
- After 15 min, in a bowl combine the cooked squash and broccoli. Season everything to taste, and spray with olive oil and any juices from the pan.
- Return to oven and roast additional 15-20 minutes until broccoli reaches desired tenderness. Make sure the squash is fork-tender.
- Remove from oven and serve warm.
- 2 pound butternut squash for 10 servings about 1 medium butternut squash, chopped into ½" cubes
- 2 pound broccoli crown for 10 servings about 4 large heads, cut into florets and chop stems
- 1 yellow onion sliced to rings
- 8 clove garlic minced
- olive oil spray
- 1 ½ teaspoon Kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
Cooking Tools RequiredBaking sheet, Cutting board, Measuring cups and spoons, Sharp Knives
Heat in a microwave for about 1 min per serving, check temperture and heat more as needed. Or in the oven at 350 F for 10 minutes.
Calories: 77kcal | Carbohydrates: 18g | Protein: 4g | Fat: 1g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 383mg | Potassium: 625mg | Fiber: 5g | Sugar: 4g | Vitamin A: 10492IU | Vitamin C: 100mg | Calcium: 95mg | Iron: 2mg
Get the most out of your order
You can get some side dishes for free.
- Start with the main dish, then add the sides.
- You'll see the magic pricing at work.
- The prices will change as you add more dishes to your cart.
- You'll only pay for the total time it takes to prepare everything.