Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Pollo Medina – Spicy Chicken and Onions in a Chipotle Cream Sauce
$32.50 Cooking Fee
Serving Size: 12 ounce
Cook Tools and Details
Adjust the ingredients measurement scale here by changing this number. 10
- Heat oil in large saute pan until hot. Add dried herbs and cook until completely dark, almost burnt. It will be very fragrant.
- Add chicken meat stirring to cook evenly.
- Add in onions, garlic and chipotles. Cook for a few minutes stirring to incorporate everything together.
- Add in heavy cream and reduce until it is thick almost yogurt consistency. (the sour cream will thin it out when you add it).
- Add in crema(or sour cream) and stir to mix in. Sauce will thin out. Reduce until creamy. Garnish with chopped cilantro.
- 2 tablespoon bacon grease or avocado oil, or lard
- 2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 3 pound boneless skinless chicken thigh sliced into strips
- 1 onion halved and sliced thin
- 4 clove garlic sliced thin
- 1 tablespoon chipotle chili chopped
- 2 cup heavy cream
- 1 cup Crema Mexicana or sour cream
- ½ cup fresh cilantro chopped
Cooking Tools RequiredCutting board, Saute pan, Sharp Knives, Top Stove
Calories: 413kcal | Carbohydrates: 6g | Protein: 28g | Fat: 31g | Saturated Fat: 15g | Cholesterol: 206mg | Sodium: 161mg | Potassium: 446mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 930IU | Vitamin C: 3mg | Calcium: 81mg | Iron: 1mg
Get the most out of your order
You can get some side dishes for free.
- Start with the main dish, then add the sides.
- You'll see the magic pricing at work.
- The prices will change as you add more dishes to your cart.
- You'll only pay for the total time it takes to prepare everything.