Book a Chef
Cook Tools and Details
Adjust the ingredients measurement scale here by changing this number. 12
- Preheat oven to 375° F.
- Place 1 tablespoon of the avocado oil in a medium saute pan over medium heat. When hot add the onions and sauté until translucent, about 4 minutes.
- In a large mixing bowl mix together all the ingredients including the sauteed onions.
- Using a paper towel spread remaining avocado oil in muffin pan cups. Pour mixture evenly into muffin pan and bake for 20 minutes.
Total Time30 minutes
Recipe Serving Size12
- 9 egg large organic, beaten
- 10 ounce frozen spinach defrosted and squeezed of excess liquid
- 1 tomato chopped
- 2 tablespoon avocado oil
- 1 red onion small, chopped
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon Kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper freshly ground
- 2 tablespoon water
Cooking Tools RequiredCutting board, Measuring cups and spoons, Mixing bowls, Sharp Knives, Standard muffin pan
Heat in microwave on medium power about 30 seconds, more or less until warm.
Calories: 80kcal | Carbohydrates: 3g | Protein: 5g | Fat: 6g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 123mg | Sodium: 294mg | Potassium: 166mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 3034IU | Vitamin C: 3mg | Calcium: 72mg | Iron: 1mg
Get the most out of your order
You can get some side dishes for free.
- Start with the main dish, then add the sides.
- You'll see the magic pricing at work.
- The prices will change as you add more dishes to your cart.
- You'll only pay for the total time it takes to prepare everything.