Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Quinoa Stuffed Portobello Mushroom Caps with Raisins and Pine Nuts
$45.50 Cooking Fee
Serving Size: 1 stuffed mushroom
Cook Tools and Details
Adjust the ingredients measurement scale here by changing this number. 10 servings
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Rinse well the quinoa to remove the bitterness on the outside of the quinoa. Combine the rinsed quinoa and water in a saucepan. Bring the mixture to a boil over medium-high heat, then decrease the heat a bit to maintain a gentle simmer. Cook until the quinoa has absorbed all of the water, about 15 minutes. When quinoa is ready, remove the lid and fluff the quinoa with a fork.
- Wipe the mushroom caps clean, remove the inedible steams and place them outside up on a 2 baking sheets for 10 stuffed mushrooms.
- Brush the outsides with about 2 tablespoons of the olive oil.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper. Turn the caps over (the gills side up).
- Heat the remaining 2 tablespoons olive oil in a sauté pan over medium heat.
- Add the green onion and pine nuts and cook for 1-2 minutes.
- Add the garlic and raisins and cook for another minute.
- Add the quinoa and mint and cook briefly to distribute the ingredients evenly.
- Taste for seasoning and add salt and pepper to taste. Spoon equal amounts of the quinoa mixture onto each mushroom cap.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until the mushrooms are tender.
- 10 portobello mushroom large, stems removed
- 4 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon Kosher salt to taste
- ¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
- 8 stalk green onion chopped
- ½ cup pine nuts
- 2 clove garlic large, chopped
- ½ cup golden raisins
- 1 ⅓ cup quinoa
- 2 ⅔ cup water
- 4 tablespoon fresh mint chopped
Cooking Tools RequiredBaking sheet, Colander, Cutting board, Measuring cups and spoons, Mixing bowls, Mixing spoon, Oven, Saucepan, Saute pan, Sharp Knives, Skillet, Spatula, Top Stove
Heat in microwave on high power until heated through.
Calories: 224kcal | Carbohydrates: 26g | Protein: 6g | Fat: 12g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 15mg | Potassium: 566mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 7g | Vitamin A: 181IU | Vitamin C: 3mg | Calcium: 33mg | Iron: 2mg
Get the most out of your order
You can get some side dishes for free.
- Start with the main dish, then add the sides.
- You'll see the magic pricing at work.
- The prices will change as you add more dishes to your cart.
- You'll only pay for the total time it takes to prepare everything.