Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Book a Chef
Mediterranean Chicken with Olives, Lemon, and Capers
Rated 0 out of 5(0 customer reviews)
$32.50 Cooking Fee
Serving Size: 1 chicken thigh
Cook Tools and Details
Adjust the ingredients measurement scale here by changing this number. 10 servings
- Place a large skillet(s) over medium-high heat and add 1 tablespoon of the olive oil. Add half the lemon slices and sear until lightly browned, about 2 minutes on each side. Transfer to a plate.
- Season chicken thighs with salt and pepper. Dredge chicken with flour, shaking off excess. Add another tablespoon of olive oil to the hot pan and cook the chicken pieces until golden brown, about 5 minutes per side, working in batches if necessary. Transfer to a large plate.
- Add the chopped garlic to the pan(s) and saute for 30 seconds. Add the green olives, capers and broth. Add the reserved chicken pieces and any accumulated juices, and the reserved browned lemon slices. Cook over high heat until the broth is reduced by half, about 5 minutes.
- Remove from heat. Stir in the butter and parsley. Plate and garnish with reserved fresh lemon slices.
Total Time30 minutes
Recipe Serving Size10 servings
- 2 lemon large, sliced ¼ inch thick
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil divided, more or less as needed
- 10 bone-in chicken thigh
- 2 teaspoon Kosher salt
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour spread on a plate
- 5 clove garlic chopped
- 1 cup chicken stock
- 1 1/2 cup green olives
- 3 tablespoon capers
- 4 tablespoon butter
- 3 tablespoon Italian parsley chopped
Cooking Tools RequiredCutting board, Kitchen towels, Measuring cups and spoons, Saute pan, Sharp Knives, Skillet, Tongs, Top Stove
Heat in microwave on full power until heated through.
Calories: 507kcal | Carbohydrates: 10g | Protein: 26g | Fat: 41g | Saturated Fat: 11g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 6g | Monounsaturated Fat: 20g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 153mg | Sodium: 998mg | Potassium: 385mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 439IU | Vitamin C: 12mg | Calcium: 37mg | Iron: 2mg
Get the most out of your order
You can get some side dishes for free.
- Start with the main dish, then add the sides.
- You'll see the magic pricing at work.
- The prices will change as you add more dishes to your cart.
- You'll only pay for the total time it takes to prepare everything.
There are no reviews yet.