Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Book a Chef
Rated 4.8 out of 5 based on 4 customer ratings(5 customer reviews)
Rated 4.8 out of 5 based on 4 customer ratings(4 customer reviews)
$48.75 Cooking Fee
Serving Size: 8 oz
Cook Tools and Details
Adjust the ingredients measurement scale here by changing this number. 10
- Scrub potatoes clean and rinse under running cool water
- Remove and discard any nubby sprouting areas
- Place potatoes in a large Dutch oven or soup pot
- Fill pot with water until potatoes are submerged and covered by inch additional water
- Add 1¼ tablespoon of the salt to water
- Bring mixture to a boil over medium high heat; about 15 minutes
- Cook potatoes until they are easily pierced with a fork
- While potatoes cook, preheat oven to 425 F
- Drizzle 3 tbsp olive oil over a large rimmed baking sheet
- Brush oil over sheet to ensure it is evenly distributed
- Evenly distribute the potatoes over oiled sheet
- Use a potato masher or serving fork to gently smash potatoes into 1/2 inch height
- Drizzle remaining olive oil over all potatoes
- Sprinkle the garlic powder, onion powder, and remaining salt over all potatoes
- Sprinkle with black pepper
- Bake potatoes until edges are golden brown, about 15 minutes
- Sprinkle with fresh herbs
Total Time45 minutes
Recipe Serving Size10
- 5 pound baby red potato
- 2 ½ tablespoon Kosher salt divided
- 6 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil divided
- ¾ teaspoon garlic powder
- ¾ teaspoon onion powder
- ½ teaspoon ground black pepper or to taste
- 5 tablespoon Italian parsley chives, and/or green onions
Cooking Tools RequiredBaking sheet, Colander, Cutting board, Kitchen towels, Oven, Potato Masher, Roasting Pan, Sharp Knives, Stock pot or >5 Qt pot, Top Stove
Serve hot. Can sprinkle with cheese. Reheat I. Oven at 400 f for 7 minutes.
Calories: 235kcal | Carbohydrates: 36g | Protein: 4g | Fat: 9g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 1786mg | Potassium: 1042mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 3g | Vitamin A: 176IU | Vitamin C: 22mg | Calcium: 26mg | Iron: 2mg
Get the most out of your order
You can get some side dishes for free.
- Start with the main dish, then add the sides.
- You'll see the magic pricing at work.
- The prices will change as you add more dishes to your cart.
- You'll only pay for the total time it takes to prepare everything.