Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Steamed Cauliflower with Coconut Dill Sauce
$21.67 Cooking Fee
Cook Tools and Details
Adjust the ingredients measurement scale here by changing this number. 10
- 1. Bring water to a boil in a large steamer
- 2. Chop cauliflower into bite size pieces and place in steamer
- Combine remaining ingredients in a sauce pan and heat to a simmer.
- 4. Once cauliflower is semi soft, serve on plate and pour over warm sauce.
- 2 heads cauliflower
- 1 13.5 oz can canned coconut milk
- 4 tbsp of maple syrup
- 1/2 cup chopped dill
- 1 tsp Kosher salt
- a pinch of turmeric
Cooking Tools RequiredCan Opener, Cutting board, Food storage containers, Saucepan, Sharp Knives, Stock pot or >5 Qt pot, Top Stove
Serve warm. Reheat in microwave.
Calories: 130kcal | Carbohydrates: 12g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 9g | Saturated Fat: 8g | Sodium: 274mg | Potassium: 467mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 7g | Vitamin A: 181IU | Vitamin C: 58mg | Calcium: 46mg | Iron: 2mg
Get the most out of your order
You can get some side dishes for free.
- Start with the main dish, then add the sides.
- You'll see the magic pricing at work.
- The prices will change as you add more dishes to your cart.
- You'll only pay for the total time it takes to prepare everything.