Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Warm Lentil Salad
$43.33 Cooking Fee
Cook Tools and Details
Adjust the ingredients measurement scale here by changing this number. 10
- In a medium saucepan, heat the oil and add the mirepoix (onion, celery, carrot) until the onions are semi translucent.
- Add in lentils, salt/pepper, and saute until all is evenly coated in oil and add water.
- Bring to a simmer and let cook until soft.
- Once done, add in tarragon and zest, stir.
- Before serving, fold in arugula.
- Serve with a lemon wedge
- 2 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 2/3 cup carrot diced
- 2/3 cup celery diced
- 2/3 cup onion diced
- 3 cup dry lentil
- 2 teaspoon Kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground white pepper
- 5 cup water
- 2 tablespoon fresh tarragon
- 3 cup arugula or spinach or kale
- 1 lemon
- 1 tablespoon lemon zest
Cooking Tools RequiredCutting board, Food storage containers, Measuring cups and spoons, Mixing bowls, Mixing spoon, Saucepan, Sharp Knives, Spatula, Stock pot or >5 Qt pot, Top Stove, Vegetable Peeler
Can be served warm or chilled. Reheat on stove is preferred. Just needs to be warm, not hot
Calories: 234kcal | Carbohydrates: 37g | Protein: 15g | Fat: 4g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 489mg | Potassium: 655mg | Fiber: 18g | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 1678IU | Vitamin C: 12mg | Calcium: 70mg | Iron: 5mg
Get the most out of your order
You can get some side dishes for free.
- Start with the main dish, then add the sides.
- You'll see the magic pricing at work.
- The prices will change as you add more dishes to your cart.
- You'll only pay for the total time it takes to prepare everything.