Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Fried Zucchini Pancakes with Feta and Dill
$32.50 Cooking Fee
Serving Size: 2 pancakes
Cook Tools and Details
Adjust the ingredients measurement scale here by changing this number. 10
- Grate zucchini and onion into a mixing bowl.
- Stir in the egg, flour, salt/pepper, baking powder, dill, and feta and mix well.
- Heat large saute pan to medium heat and melt butter and oil together.
- Once the oil/butter is hot, turn down the heat to medium-low and drop a spoon full of the mix of batter into the pan.
- Cook the pancakes on each side until browned.
- Place the pancakes on a sheet pan and place it in a warm oven to keep warm.
- Continue to cook the remaining pancakes and use more oil if needed.
- For aioli, mix all ingredients.
- 2 pound zucchini for 10 servings - 5 medium zucchini
- 1/2 cup onion
- 4 egg large
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoon Kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 6 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil or sunflower oil or add 1 tbsp butter for richer flavor
- 1 cup feta cheese crumbles
- 4 tablespoon fresh dill minced
- 2 clove garlic medium, minced or pressed through a garlic press
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon garlic zested
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- 2 teaspoon lemon juice
Cooking Tools RequiredBaking sheet, Cooling Rack, Cutting board, Food Processor, Grater, Kitchen towels, Measuring cups and spoons, Mixing bowls, Mixing spoon, Saute pan, Sharp Knives, Spatula, Tongs, Top Stove
The cooked fritters can be frozen for up to 3 months. Reheat them on a cookie sheet in a 200°F oven until heated through.
Calories: 281kcal | Carbohydrates: 14g | Protein: 7g | Fat: 22g | Saturated Fat: 5g | Cholesterol: 84mg | Sodium: 779mg | Potassium: 295mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 4g | Vitamin A: 359IU | Vitamin C: 18mg | Calcium: 127mg | Iron: 1mg
Get the most out of your order
You can get some side dishes for free.
- Start with the main dish, then add the sides.
- You'll see the magic pricing at work.
- The prices will change as you add more dishes to your cart.
- You'll only pay for the total time it takes to prepare everything.