Cook Tools and Details
Adjust the ingredients measurement scale here by changing this number. 10 people
- Add the salad ingredients to a large bowl.
- Drizzle the salad with the olive oil and lime juice, then sprinkle with the lime zest. Season with salt and pepper. Toss to evenly coat.
- Let it sit for about 10 minutes to allow the flavors to mingle. Stir well before serving.
Total Time15 minutes
Recipe Serving Size10 people
- 42 ounce canned chickpea for 10 servings 3 cans, (garbanzo beans) rinsed and drained
- 3 shallot large, finely chopped
- 8 tomato large, seeded and diced
- 1 bunch fresh cilantro chopped
For the dressing:
- 2 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 2 lime zested and juiced
- 1½ teaspoon Kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
Cooking Tools RequiredCan Opener, Colander, Cutting board, Measuring cups and spoons, Mixing bowls, Sharp Knives
Calories: 157kcal | Carbohydrates: 23g | Protein: 7g | Fat: 5g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 686mg | Potassium: 449mg | Fiber: 7g | Sugar: 3g | Vitamin A: 899IU | Vitamin C: 18mg | Calcium: 60mg | Iron: 2mg
Get the most out of your order
You can get some side dishes for free.
- Start with the main dish, then add the sides.
- You'll see the magic pricing at work.
- The prices will change as you add more dishes to your cart.
- You'll only pay for the total time it takes to prepare everything.