Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Fresh Vegetable Spring Rolls with Peanut Sauce
Cook Tools and Details
- Whisk together peanut butter, soy sauce, lime juice, brown sugar, chili garlic sauce and ginger in a small bowl.
- Whisk in 2-3 tablespoons water until desired consistency is reached; set aside.
- Working one at a time, wet rice paper for 10-15 seconds and transfer to a work surface.
- Place lettuce, basil, mint and cilantro in the center of each wrapper; top with carrots, cabbage, bell pepper, cucumber and avocado; season with salt and pepper, to taste.
- Bring the bottom edge of the wrap tightly over the filling and then folding in the sides, rolling from bottom to top until the top of the sheet is reached, being careful not to tear the rice paper; cover with damp paper towels. Repeat with remaining wrappers and filling.
- Serve immediately with peanut sauce.
- To store, cover them with a damp paper towel, then wrap well in plastic wrap, and refrigerate so as to not lose moisture from rice paper. Refrigerating firms and toughens the wrappers slightly (if they are a little dry, wipe them gently with a damp cloth).
- 10 rice paper wrap 10 inch size
- 5 leaf lettuce torn into large pieces
- 1 cup fresh basil whole leaves
- ¾ cup fresh mint whole leaves
- ¾ cup fresh cilantro whole leaves
- 1 carrot shredded
- 1 cup purple cabbage shredded
- 1 red bell pepper thinly sliced
- 1 English cucumber seeded and cut into long matchsticks
- 1 avocado halved, peeled, seeded and thinly sliced
- ¼ cup peanut butter
- 4 teaspoon tamari sauce
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 2 teaspoon brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon chili garlic sauce or more, to taste
- 1 teaspoon fresh ginger finely grated
Cooking Tools RequiredCutting board, Measuring cups and spoons, Mixing bowls, Mixing spoon, Sharp Knives
To store, cover them with a damp paper towel, then wrap well in plastic wrap, and refrigerate so as to not lose moisture from rice paper. Refrigerating firms and toughens the wrappers slightly (if they are a little dry, wipe them gently with a damp cloth).
Get the most out of your order
You can get some side dishes for free.
- Start with the main dish, then add the sides.
- You'll see the magic pricing at work.
- The prices will change as you add more dishes to your cart.
- You'll only pay for the total time it takes to prepare everything.