Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Vegetable Spring Rolls with Peanut Sauce
$54.17 Cooking Fee
Serving Size: 1 roll
Cook Tools and Details
Adjust the ingredients measurement scale here by changing this number. 10 servings
- Whisk together peanut butter, soy sauce, lime juice, brown sugar, chili garlic sauce and ginger in a small bowl.
- Whisk in 2-3 tablespoons water until desired consistency is reached; set aside.
- Working one at a time, wet rice paper for 10-15 seconds and transfer to a work surface.
- Place lettuce, basil, mint and cilantro in the center of each wrapper; top with carrots, cabbage, bell pepper, cucumber and avocado; season with salt and pepper, to taste.
- Bring the bottom edge of the wrap tightly over the filling and then folding in the sides, rolling from bottom to top until the top of the sheet is reached, being careful not to tear the rice paper; cover with damp paper towels. Repeat with remaining wrappers and filling.
- Serve immediately with peanut sauce.
- 10 rice paper 10 inch size
- 5 lettuce torn into large pieces
- 1 cup fresh basil whole leaves
- ¾ cup fresh mint whole leaves
- ¾ cup fresh cilantro whole leaves
- 1 carrot shredded
- 1 cup purple cabbage shredded
- 1 red bell pepper thinly sliced
- 1 English cucumber seeded and cut into long matchsticks
- 1 avocado halved, peeled, seeded and thinly sliced
- ¼ cup peanut butter
- 4 teaspoon reduced sodium soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 2 teaspoon brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon chili garlic sauce or more, to taste
- 1 teaspoon fresh ginger finely grated
Cooking Tools RequiredCutting board, Measuring cups and spoons, Mixing bowls, Mixing spoon, Sharp Knives
To store spring rolls, place in a large air tight container, making sure they are not touching and place in refrigerator.
Calories: 149kcal | Carbohydrates: 19g | Protein: 5g | Fat: 7g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 2mg | Sodium: 247mg | Potassium: 315mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 3g | Vitamin A: 3543IU | Vitamin C: 26mg | Calcium: 40mg | Iron: 1mg
Get the most out of your order
You can get some side dishes for free.
- Start with the main dish, then add the sides.
- You'll see the magic pricing at work.
- The prices will change as you add more dishes to your cart.
- You'll only pay for the total time it takes to prepare everything.