Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Mexican Black Beans
$21.67 Cooking Fee
Serving Size: 4 oz
Cook Tools and Details
Adjust the ingredients measurement scale here by changing this number. 10
- Heat sauce pot and add oil. Sauté onion and garlic 3-4 minutes until fragrant and onions are transparent.
- Add the undrained black beans and spices, stir well and bring to boil.
- Turn heat down after boil and let simmer 10 minutes. Stir often and adjust seasoning to your liking.
- 45 ounce canned black beans do not drain
- 1 cup onion chopped
- 8 clove garlic
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1½ teaspoon Kosher salt adjust to taste
- ¾ teaspoon cayenne pepper adjust to taste
- 1 tablespoon ground cumin adjust to taste
- ½ cup fresh cilantro chopped
Cooking Tools RequiredCan Opener, Cutting board, Food storage containers, Measuring cups and spoons, Saucepan, Sharp Knives, Stock pot or >5 Qt pot, Top Stove
To serve: serve hot and garnish with fresh, diced onion and cilantro. To reheat; warm beans over medium heat until heated through.when pot is empty, soak pot in water.this will make it easy to clean the pot. Black beans are not forgiving when dry.
Calories: 141kcal | Carbohydrates: 24g | Protein: 8g | Fat: 2g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 841mg | Potassium: 441mg | Fiber: 9g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 123IU | Vitamin C: 6mg | Calcium: 58mg | Iron: 3mg
Get the most out of your order
You can get some side dishes for free.
- Start with the main dish, then add the sides.
- You'll see the magic pricing at work.
- The prices will change as you add more dishes to your cart.
- You'll only pay for the total time it takes to prepare everything.