Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Vietnamese Vegan Curry
$59.58 Cooking Fee
Serving Size: 1 cup
Cook Tools and Details
Adjust the ingredients measurement scale here by changing this number. 10
- Heat oil over medium heat and when hot add shallots and lemon grass, sauteing until fragrant, about 3 minutes.
- Add in chopped carrot and sweet potato and stir until all ingredients are covered evenly
- Saute for about 5 minutes
- Add curry powder and saute an additional 30 seconds
- Add water and veggie bouillon. Bring to a boil.
- Turn down heat to low and add in coconut milk, salt, and sugar
- Simmer until vegetables are soft, about 15 minutes
- Meanwhile place baguette cut-side up on a baking sheet and broil for several minutes until lightly toasted. Slice into 1-inch thick pieces.
- Add tofu last 3 minutes of cooking time
- Garnish curry with lime and cilantro and serve with bread
- 2 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil or ghee if not vegan
- 2 shallot chopped
- 2 stalk lemon grass chopped
- 2 carrot cut into 1-inch pieces
- 2 sweet potato peeled and cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1 tablespoon curry powder Morton and Basset brand recommended, more or less to taste
- 2 cup water
- 1 cube vegetable bouillon
- 27 ounce canned coconut milk for 10 servings - 2 cans of coconut milk
- 1 tablespoon Kosher salt or salt to taste
- 2 tablespoon sugar
- 14 ounce tofu 1 inch dice, for 10 servings - one package of 14-16 ounces
- 2 lime cut into wedges
- 1 bunch fresh cilantro for garnish
- 1 loaf baguette toasted and sliced, for gluten free skip this
Cooking Tools RequiredBaking sheet, Cutting board, Oven, Sharp Knives, Top Stove
Calories: 341kcal | Carbohydrates: 31g | Protein: 8g | Fat: 22g | Saturated Fat: 15g | Sodium: 900mg | Potassium: 443mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 6g | Vitamin A: 8511IU | Vitamin C: 7mg | Calcium: 110mg | Iron: 4mg
Get the most out of your order
You can get some side dishes for free.
- Start with the main dish, then add the sides.
- You'll see the magic pricing at work.
- The prices will change as you add more dishes to your cart.
- You'll only pay for the total time it takes to prepare everything.