Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Zoodles with Meat and Tomato Sauce
$48.75 Cooking Fee
Cook Tools and Details
Adjust the ingredients measurement scale here by changing this number. 10 people
For the zoodles:
- Run squash through a spiralizer, or cut into long julienne strips, about ¼ inch wide. Place the zoodles in a large colander and sprinkle with kosher salt, lifting and turning to coat each strip. Let stand over a bowl for 30 minutes.
- Rinse zoodles then squeeze them gently to remove excess moisture.
- When ready to cook, place a dry non-stick pan over medium-high heat. When pan is hot add zoodles and cook for 1-2 minutes, turning gently.
- Turn heat to low, add olive oil, kosher salt, and pepper to taste.
For the meat-tomato sauce:
- Heat a large saute pan over medium-high heat. Add the olive oil oil, ground beef, and sausage, breaking up the chunks into small pieces.
- When meat is cooked halfway through, add the onions, celery, and carrot, sautéing until vegetables are soft, about 15 minutes more.
- Add the Kosher salt and the white wine. Cook until the wine has evaporated.
- Add the tomatoes and saute an additional 15 minutes. Taste and correct for salt. Serve sauce over zoodles and sprinkle with parmesan cheese.
- 6 cup zucchini washed and trimmed
- 3 tablespoon Kosher salt
- 3 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- ½ teaspoon Kosher salt
- ¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
- ½ pound ground beef
- ½ pound Italian sausage spicy if you like
- ½ cup onion finely chopped
- ½ cup celery finely chopped
- ½ cup carrot finely chopped
- 2 teaspoon Kosher salt
- ½ cup white wine dry, optional
- 28 ounce canned whole peeled plum tomatoes
- Parmesan cheese optional
Cooking Tools RequiredCan Opener, Colander, Cutting board, Dutch Oven, Mixing bowls, Mixing spoon, Saucepan, Saute pan, Sharp Knives, Skillet, Spiralizer, Tongs, Top Stove
Heat in microwave on high power until heated through. Meat sauce can be frozen for future use.
Calories: 202kcal | Carbohydrates: 4g | Protein: 8g | Fat: 16g | Saturated Fat: 5g | Cholesterol: 33mg | Sodium: 2755mg | Potassium: 367mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 3g | Vitamin A: 1241IU | Vitamin C: 15mg | Calcium: 28mg | Iron: 1mg
Get the most out of your order
You can get some side dishes for free.
- Start with the main dish, then add the sides.
- You'll see the magic pricing at work.
- The prices will change as you add more dishes to your cart.
- You'll only pay for the total time it takes to prepare everything.