Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Zucchini Noodles with Asparagus and Sun Dried Tomatoes
$27.08 Cooking Fee
Cook Tools and Details
Adjust the ingredients measurement scale here by changing this number. 10
- Using a spiralizer create zucchini spaghetti. If you don't have a spiralizer use a regular vegetable peeler to vertically peel long, thin strips of the zucchini. This will form more of a wider "noodle" from the zucchini, like fettuccini. Heat half the oil to a large skillet(s) over medium-high heat. Once hot, add zucchini noodles and cook for about about 3 minutes until zucchini noodles are tender but still retain some crunch.
- Let the noodles rest for about 3 minutes so that they can release all of the moisture. Transfer noodles to a colander and drain the excess water from the pan.
- Wipe the skillet clean, over medium heat, and add pine nuts. Cook and stir until lightly toasted, about 3 minutes. Transfer to a bowl and set aside.
- Heat remaining oil in a skillet(s) and sauté the sliced garlic, with the red pepper flakes, and the asparagus until tender, about 7 minutes.
- Add zoodles to the skillet(s), then the chopped sun-dried tomatoes, and lemon juice. Toss until everything is combined and heated through.
- Serve with vegan Parmesan cheese, pine nuts, and basil on top (optional).
- 10 zucchini medium, spiralized
- 2 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 4 clove garlic sliced
- 2 tablespoon raw pine nuts
- 2 pound asparagus cut into 2-inch lengths
- 1 dash red pepper flakes optional
- 3/4 cup sun-dried tomatoes in olive oil sliced
- 1/2 lemon juiced
- 3 tablespoon vegan parmesan cheese optional
- 3 tablespoon fresh basil chopped, optional
Cooking Tools RequiredCutting board, Saute pan, Sharp Knives, Spiralizer, Vegetable Peeler
Heat in a skillet over medium heat until heated through.
Calories: 116kcal | Carbohydrates: 15g | Protein: 6g | Fat: 6g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 59mg | Potassium: 901mg | Fiber: 5g | Sugar: 9g | Vitamin A: 1108IU | Vitamin C: 40mg | Calcium: 63mg | Iron: 4mg
Get the most out of your order
You can get some side dishes for free.
- Start with the main dish, then add the sides.
- You'll see the magic pricing at work.
- The prices will change as you add more dishes to your cart.
- You'll only pay for the total time it takes to prepare everything.