Zucchini Noodles with Asparagus and Sun Dried Tomatoes
$25.00 Cooking Fee
Cook Tools and Details
Adjust the ingredients measurement scale here by changing this number. 10
- Heat some oil to taste in a frying pan and sauté the garlic (sliced), the pine nuts, the green asparagus (I cut them in 3 pieces) and the sun dried tomatoes (sliced). Set aside.
- Add more oil and sauté the zucchini noodles (or zoodles) for about 5 minutes or until theyre cooked.
- Serve the zoodles with the veggies and add some vegan Parmesan cheese on top (optional).
- ¼ cup extra virgin olive oil divided
- 4 clove garlic
- ¼ cup raw pine nuts
- 2 pound asparagus cut into 2-inch lengths
- 20 sun-dried tomatoes in olive oil sliced
- 8 zucchini medium, spiralized
- Vegan Parmesan optional
Cooking Tools RequiredCutting board, Saute pan, Sharp Knives, Spiralizer, Vegetable Peeler
Calories: 165kcal | Carbohydrates: 10g | Protein: 4g | Fat: 14g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Sodium: 20mg | Potassium: 604mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 6g | Vitamin A: 919IU | Vitamin C: 25mg | Calcium: 44mg | Iron: 3mg
Get the most out of your order
You can get some side dishes for free.
- Start with the main dish, then add the sides.
- You'll see the magic pricing at work.
- The prices will change as you add more dishes to your cart.
- You'll only pay for the total time it takes to prepare everything.