How to Put Your Meal Prep on Semi-Autopilot
Reserve your favorite chef at your preferred day and time
Clients save time using our meal prep service while also helping their family eat healthier meals. We are excited to offer a way to make the process even faster for those of you that love to plan ahead.
Recurring appointments save you time, and it also allows you to reserve a favorite chef and specific time that works for you. By going in once and booking appointments ahead for several months, you’re only left with the decision of what to eat that week.
Simple steps to set up recurring appointments
1. First, choose dishes for your next in-home meal prep cooking service.
2. Then, in step “4. Repeat”, select “Yes, schedule future appointments” located at the bottom left of the screen.
3. Set the cadence to weekly, biweekly, or monthly, and book as many appointments as you would like in advance. We suggest booking at least the next 3 months if not more.
4. Get confirmation of the chef, date, and time of the first order booked including the dishes you selected, as well as a list of the future time slots reserved with your chef.
Book ahead for free and make changes to your appointments easily
• You won’t be charged for future appointments until you select dishes and add them to your reserved time slots.
• We remind you to add dishes to an upcoming appointment 5 days in advance. You have 48 hours to add dishes to the appointment.
• If you don’t add dishes within 3 days of your upcoming appointment, we release the appointment so someone else can book a meal in this slot.
• There is no fee if you need to cancel a future reserved time slot without dishes.
• You can manage, edit, or cancel your reserved appointments in the “My Upcoming Appointments” section of your account.
Tips to save even more time
• Have the chef shop for you! For a small extra fee, the chef can pick up any ingredients they need to cook the dishes you selected. Unlike most of us who pick up extras on impulse, the chef sticks to your list! Our clients report this saves them more money and eliminates food waste!
• Use the Wish List to save the dishes you crave in advance. Your favorites are saved on the Wish List page so choosing dishes before your next appointment is a snap!
• Another way to save time is to re-order dishes that you’ve already had and like.