Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Basmati and Wild Rice with Lentils and Caramelized Shallots
$59.58 Cooking Fee
Serving Size: 1 cup
Cook Tools and Details
Adjust the ingredients measurement scale here by changing this number. 10
- Wash basmati and wild rice together until the water runs as clear as possible
- Add lentils
- In a pot, add water up to 1 inch above rice and lentil level
- Cook on high until boil, then turn down to low heat and let simmer until done (about 30 minutes)
- In a saute pan, caramelize shallots
- Add shallots to rice and lentil mix and mix thoroughly
- 2 cup basmati rice
- 2 cup wild rice
- 1 cup dry lentil
- 2 cup shallot sliced
- 2 tablespoon ghee olive oil, or coconut oil
Cooking Tools RequiredFood storage containers, Saute pan, Spatula, Top Stove
Calories: 377kcal | Carbohydrates: 73g | Protein: 13g | Fat: 4g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 8mg | Sodium: 11mg | Potassium: 521mg | Fiber: 10g | Sugar: 5g | Vitamin A: 14IU | Vitamin C: 5mg | Calcium: 45mg | Iron: 3mg
Get the most out of your order
You can get some side dishes for free.
- Start with the main dish, then add the sides.
- You'll see the magic pricing at work.
- The prices will change as you add more dishes to your cart.
- You'll only pay for the total time it takes to prepare everything.